LA JOYA de STA ROSA,...
PHP (₱) 379.00
FOR SALE, INVESTMENT OR RENTING
8 hectare apricot and peach 10 year-old of commercial orchard in the Vanand village, Armavir province in Republic of Armenia.
APRICOT & PEACH COMMERCIAL ORCHARD DESCRIPTION
Number of trees is 1000-1200 with productivity of each 50-150 kg. The entire area of the garden is a provided with irrigation water (water canal runs near of the garden), anti-hail system, electricity, gas and drinking water. Trees planted in accordance with all
Agro-technical standards: on the line of trees after one apricot tree follows one peach tree for receiving best pollination, and between the rows of trees 9 meters distance for any capacity agricultural machinery.
1. Average annual production expenses:
1.1 $8,000 - $12,000 dollars a year depending on climatic conditions;
2. For 10 years average statistical prices for 1 kg apricot & peach in Armenia:
2.1 $0.06-$0.12 in canneries purveyance;
2.2 $0.62-$3.00 in wholesale storing-exporting companies;
2.3 $0.83-$5.20 in domestic retail markets & stores.
3. Average annual sales revenue:
3.1 $38,000-$76,000 in normal-favorable weather conditions;
3.2 $75,000-$150,000 mainly in good weather conditions.
4. Average annual net profit:
4.1 $30,000-$64,000 in normal-favorable weather conditions;
4.2 $67,000-$138,000 mainly in good weather conditions.
OPPORTUNITY & ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES
1. Between rows of trees with the 9 meter distance roughly speaking most low as minimum it is a 4-6 ha where you have opportunity organize olericulture or production of forage crops as additional income besides these paragraph 4 financial highlights.
2. Besides from the total 8 hectares of garden, the 5.2 hectares is located instantly near the main road of the village Vanand from which 0.5 hectares of free space allows you to organize production of dried fruit, jam, jam, compotes, juice, vodka, and in the case of non-related of businesses, create gas stations which is absent in village.
3. Yea this is possible manage remotely from anywhere in the world on the base of transfer the production and realization to trust management fully under your command even on real time if you have a needs on this.
WHAT YOU GET AFTER ACQUISITION OR PARTNERSHIP
1. Besides what stated above, are you whether know that motherland of origin of apricot is Armenia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apricot) and apricot tree is from the species Prunus armeniaca ("Armenian plum": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prunus_armeniaca), maybe connected with which and Armenian Apricot is a #1 in a world by their quality, edibility and by characteristics of nutrients which you can see in Wikipedia or found in many other magazines and newspapers.
2. Moreover YOU can hope on lifetime consultations & supporting from owner with more than 10 year experience, as expert in horticulture at cultivation of apricot and peach.
3. You have an opportunity get 1 out of 3 of the following rights to the property of your choice:
3.1 The right to a full 100% ownership of property single-handedly by direct purchase on the selling price ($180000) or by lowest price at the auction to bidding with an starting bid ($79999) 50% below than selling price;
3.3 Possibility to owner financing with your initial deposit ($50000) + covering the difference selling price + percentage ($100000) during 3 year with notarization after covering.
3.4 The right of full operation of this property for one season (from March 1 to Octomber 1) a year lease, by the advance payment rent ($12000).
(click on link or copy/paste in your browser)
SHIPPING & PAYMENT DETAILS
2. After item acquisition actually and receiving of buyer ID documents during 10 days possessions will be notarized on the own name of buyer and will be sent max for 20 days with international express postage.
3. If have problems with the existing payment methods the buyer can contact with owner for finding alternative solution.
It's OK to contact to this property owner for these offers consideration or with other commercial interests which you have.
February 22, 2016 7:47 pm
December 31, 9999
February 22, 2016
|Lot area (sq.m)||80000|