Thymosin Beta-4 is a protein which consists of 43 amino acids and is encoded by the gene TMSB4X in the human body. It has been studies in numerous clinical trials. Research has shown that if the thymosin beta-4 peptide is used after a heart attack it can reactivate cardiac progenitor cells to repair damaged heart tissue.
It was identified as a gene that was up-regulated four-to-six fold during early blood vessel formation and found to promote the growth of new blood cells from the existing vessels. This peptide is present in wound fluid and when administered subcutaneously, it promotes wound healing, muscle building and speeds up recovery time of muscles fibres and their cells.
T'B-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4, which is present in virtually all human and animal cells. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. It also promotes creation of new blood and muscle cells. The healing effects of T'B-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and the eyes. Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged. This peptide is also a very potent anti-inflamatory agent.
• Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
• Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
• Keratinocyte migration
• Collagen deposition
• Decreases inflammation of tissue in joints
• Increase muscle growth with huge increases in endurance and strength noted
• Relaxed muscle spasm and improved muscle tone
• Increase the exchange of substance between cells
• Encourage tissue repair
• Stretches connective tissue and helps maintain flexibility
• Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments.
December 20, 2021 4:30 am
December 31, 9999
Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, China
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the publisher
Ibrutinib N-3 33079...